I-Tech again makes the Jacksonville Business Journal’s Top Temporary Employment Agencies list. Thank you to our clients for allowing us to serve you, thank you to our dedicated employees who are out there everyday working hard and thank you to the staff who works tirelessly to make sure that every client’s requirements are met and every employee’s concerns are addressed. Without the commitment from our clients, employees and staff, we would not be where we are today. For that, we thank you!
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” —John F. Kennedy
On this 11th day of November, 2015, the staff at I-Tech expresses our sincere appreciation to all the men and women who served in the United States arm forces. We are grateful each and everyday for the freedom that we hold so dear. May God bless and protect those who have served and who are currently serving our nation.
Through the Power of Grace, an Unwavering Spirit and a Dedicated Team, I-Tech was recognized in the most recent Jacksonville Business Journal list of Jacksonville’s Top Employment Agency at #15. We are honored to receive this recognition as we know that there are many agencies in northeast Florida.
As stated in a letter from Gov. Rick Scott to I-Tech, Florida businesses has created a total of 941,000 private-sector jobs since December 2010. We would like to thank our valued customers for their continue business and our many wonderful employees who are out there representing our company each day. Without everyone’s support and dedication, I-Tech would not have the opportunity to make the list nor help contribute to this growth in private jobs.
We are currently seeking an experience Full Charge Bookkeeper for a busy company. Ideal candidate will have at least five years experience, of which four years of experience using Peachtree / Sage, and be able to efficiently enter data, reconcile accounts, manage A/P and A/R, manage business taxes, assist management with review of Health Insurance and HR activities, and be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook. Position requires daily interactions with senior staff. Applicant must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Qualifications: The bookkeeper candidate should have a minimum of an Associate’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
Principal account-abilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare monthly balance sheets
• Prepare monthly P&L’s / Income Statements
• Analysis of each project / contract
• Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
• Issue invoices to customers
• Collect sales taxes from customers and remit them to the government
• Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
• Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
• Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
• Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
• Issue financial statements
• Provide information to the external accountant
• Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
• Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
• Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
• Maintain the chart of accounts
• Maintain the monthly/annual budget
• Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
• Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
The candidate will also provide ongoing clerical and administrative support to management.
Compensation: Compensation TBD based on experience and knowledge of requirements.
To apply: Click Here
We are currently seeking an experience dispatcher/ coordinator for a busy landscaping company. The company has three different divisions that handle Landscape, Lawn Maintenance and Irrigation. The individual will be responsible to represent the company in a professional and organized approach for all three divisions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Customer service: Answering the Landscape, Lawn Maintenance and Irrigation lines.
* Route calls when appropriate.
* Set appointments for services in two different systems depending on types of request.
* Returning all messages the same day pertaining to the above.
* Outbound calls to customer with updated or changes in service schedules.
* Verify with Techs at end of each day to ensure services are invoiced and accounted for in the system.
* Create job folders, data entry and other administrative tasks as required.
* Must have a HS diploma or GED; associates preferred
* Must have strong communications skills (written and oral)
* Must be organized, multitasker and self-starter
* Preferred previous Landscaping experience
To apply: Click Here
I-TECH is certified by the following agencies: