We are currently seeking an experience Full Charge Bookkeeper for a busy company. Ideal candidate will have at least five years experience, of which four years of experience using Peachtree / Sage, and be able to efficiently enter data, reconcile accounts, manage A/P and A/R, manage business taxes, assist management with review of Health Insurance and HR activities, and be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook. Position requires daily interactions with senior staff. Applicant must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Qualifications: The bookkeeper candidate should have a minimum of an Associate’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
Principal account-abilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare monthly balance sheets
• Prepare monthly P&L’s / Income Statements
• Analysis of each project / contract
• Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
• Issue invoices to customers
• Collect sales taxes from customers and remit them to the government
• Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
• Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
• Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
• Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
• Issue financial statements
• Provide information to the external accountant
• Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
• Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
• Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
• Maintain the chart of accounts
• Maintain the monthly/annual budget
• Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
• Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
The candidate will also provide ongoing clerical and administrative support to management.
Compensation: Compensation TBD based on experience and knowledge of requirements.
To apply: Click Here