We are currently seeking an experience dispatcher/ coordinator for a busy landscaping company. The company has three different divisions that handle Landscape, Lawn Maintenance and Irrigation. The individual will be responsible to represent the company in a professional and organized approach for all three divisions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Customer service: Answering the Landscape, Lawn Maintenance and Irrigation lines.
* Route calls when appropriate.
* Set appointments for services in two different systems depending on types of request.
* Returning all messages the same day pertaining to the above.
* Outbound calls to customer with updated or changes in service schedules.
* Verify with Techs at end of each day to ensure services are invoiced and accounted for in the system.
* Create job folders, data entry and other administrative tasks as required.
* Must have a HS diploma or GED; associates preferred
* Must have strong communications skills (written and oral)
* Must be organized, multitasker and self-starter
* Preferred previous Landscaping experience
To apply: Click Here